Read More About Rod
Contact Rod Vermunt Today!
WHY USE AN AGENT?
When you have decided to buy or sell a home, the services of a qualified real estate professional are of utmost importance.
The ideal sales agent will have a good working knowledge of local real estate market conditions, be prepared to deliver a high standard of service to customers, and have the support of a large real estate company. Most importantly, a good agent will save you time and money.
Here are the advantages of working with an agent:
When buying a house:
- Agents are experienced negotiators who will manage your offers and counter-offers.
- An agent is familiar with the neighbourhood and can give you information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- An agent is familiar with the entire home purchasing process and can advise you of your legal and financial options as well as recommend appraisal, home inspection and contracting services.
- An agent can pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, saving you time.
- An agent knows the potential problem areas in a home and can guide you away from "lemons."
- Sutton Group has offered the ultimate level of real estate services to our customers since our inception. Our Sales Representatives are the best in the business, our products and services are the best on the market, and our company is committed to delivering the best results.